The Wayne County Convention and Visitors Bureau thought you might appreciate a list of no cost, or very low cost, events that are sure to entertain your family this fall. We suggest visiting our website at www.wccvb.com or calling us at 800-362-6474 to request a FREE copy of the 2017 Wayne County Visitors Guide.
This directory is chock full of family-friendly fall events as well as events for the entire year.
Also listed are the beautiful parks, bike trails, arboretums, gardens, lakes and wildlife areas in Wayne County along with many attractions that don’t charge an entrance fee.
How about a morning at a farmers market or an afternoon picking apples or pumpkins, the visitor's guide can help you with both!
Here is a sampling of the events we are talking about:
- October 7 Moreland Community Heritage Day, Wooster
- October 7 -8 Williamsburg Festival, Pine Tree Barn, Wooster
- October 7 Autumn Discovery Day, Secrest Arboretum, OARDC, Wooster
- October 14 Winery Harvest Festival, Troutman Vineyards, Wooster
- October 14 Guided Bird Walk, Secrest Arboretum, OARDC, Wooster
- October 14-15 Wayne County Farm Tour
- October 21 Bucket & Beans Car Show, Marshallville Historical Society
- October 21 Kidron Beet Festival, Sonnenburg Village near Kidron
- October 21 Woopex 2017, Stamp Club Show, Ida Sue School, Wooster
- October 28 Jumpin’ Pumpkin” Jamboree, Orrville Depot
- November 4 Buckeye Book Fair, OARDC, Wooster
- November 4 Nature Fest Arts & Crafts Show, Wilderness Center, Wilmot
So instead of spending money this fall, try spending some time with your family enjoying the splendor of autumn, in beautiful Wayne County, Ohio!